2. Cancellation: SAVING GRACE PET CARE requires one week notice for cancellation of pet sitting engagements. Cancellations with less than one-week notice are subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of the total booking amount. Dog walks must be canceled by 6:00 PM on the business day prior to the start of scheduled services or full fees will apply.
3. Personal Emergency: In the event of personal emergency or illness of pet sitter, Client authorizes SAVING GRACE PET CARE to arrange for another qualified sitter to fulfill the responsibilities as set forth in this agreement. Client may or may not be notified in such case.
2. (a) Dog Vaccinations: Dog Walking, Dog Boarding and all other Dog Services Clients agree to provide SAVING GRACE PET CARE with proof of current rabies vaccination, DHLPP vaccination, Bordetella vaccination and negative heartworm testing results and to keep all vaccinations current. All Dog Services Clients agree to provide SAVING GRACE PET CARE with proof of current District of Columbia Dog License. Should pet sitter be bitten or otherwise exposed to any disease or ailment received from Client animal(s), Client agrees to pay all costs and damages incurred. (b) Cat Vaccinations: All Cat Clients agree to provide SAVING GRACE PET CARE with proof of current rabies vaccination, Distemper/Upper Respiratory vaccination and Feline Leukemia vaccination and to keep all vaccinations current.
3. Unsupervised Play: SAVING GRACE PET CARE will not be held liable for the well-being or actions of any pets while not in the direct supervision of SAVING GRACE PET CARE. This includes the periods prior to and following each visit. Any damages, harm to property or pets resulting from unsupervised activity shall be the sole responsibility of the client. SAVING GRACE PET CARE shall not be responsible for pets or property while not in direct supervision of such.
4. Emergency Care: In the event that pet(s) being cared for require immediate medical attention, SAVING GRACE PET CARE will attempt to contact the Client prior to obtaining emergency care. However, Client agrees that pet sitter has the authority to act in pet's best interest even if this means seeking medical attention prior to notifying Client. Client agrees to reimburse SAVING GRACE PET CARE for any additional fees and/or expenses incurred while tending to emergency or veterinary care.
5. Life Stage Changes: To avoid stress and injury, SAVING GRACE PET CARE will not lift or carry any dog during any service. SAVING GRACE PET CARE will administer medications via food only, unless specific arrangements for alternative methods are made. SAVING GRACE PET CARE is not responsible for medication not ingested by a pet. When a pet reaches a physical or mental stage that requires support outside our capabilities, SAVING GRACE PET CARE will make a referral and discontinue service.
6. Additional Care Providers: If Client enlists the help of care providers other than SAVING GRACE PET CARE, such as a friend or family member, SAVING GRACE PET CARE cannot be held liable for that person's conduct or the condition of home or pet upon the owner's return.
2. I agree that SAVING GRACE PET CARE may use such photographs of my pet with or without my name and for any lawful purpose, including, for example, such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, and Web content.
2. Client agrees to contact SAVING GRACE PET CARE via the Client portal to provide notice of schedule changes. Client agrees that contacting pet sitter or dog walker does not suffice.
2. Invoices not paid after 30 days are subject to a $10 late payment fee.
Current Rate Schedule per each visit:
2. Lockbox: SAVING GRACE PET CARE cannot guarantee pet sitting service if all keys are not provided in a lockbox outside Client home. Client must notify SAVING GRACE PET CARE of the current lockbox combination at least 48 business hours prior to the start of service. Failure to comply with either of the above may result in cancellation of services. A cancellation fee may apply. SAVING GRACE PET CARE is not responsible for any broken or malfunctioning lockboxes.
3. Key return: Client agrees to allow SAVING GRACE PET CARE to retain their keys on file in a secure location for future services. If no services are scheduled for six (6) months, keys will be considered inactive. Keys may be destroyed after 12 months of inactivity. If Client prefers the key returned, arrangements can be made for key to be dropped off ($25) or client can arrange to pick the key up at the office. No keys will be returned by US mail, hidden outdoors, or locked in a home at last visit.