Are you planning a trip soon? Dogs love to travel!
The sights, sounds, and smells of a new place are all just too much for them to resist. And what pet business owner wouldn’t love to take their furry friend on the road with them?
When hopping in the car, our pup Milo, will often bark excitedly asking if he can come along. Sometimes we oblige, sometimes not!
But traveling with dogs can also be a lot of work.
Here are the best (and worst) things about traveling with dogs:
- The best thing about traveling with dogs is that they provide companionship and make the trip more fun!
- The worst thing about traveling with dogs is that they can be a lot of work—from cleaning up their messes to making sure they’re taken on walks. It can take extra planning if you are traveling by car to a warm locale.
- Another downside of traveling with dogs is that they can be noisy and disruptive in public places.
- On the plus side, dogs are often welcome in hotels, restaurants and other places that normally don’t allow pets.
- Finally, one great thing about having a dog along for the trip is that you always have someone to share your adventures with. And they take the best selfies!
So, is it worth it to travel with your furry friend? In our opinion, absolutely!
Dogs provide companionship and make the trip more fun. Plus, there are plenty of places where they are welcome, so you don’t have to leave them behind.
And, if you find you can’t take your pup along, we have a staff of pet sitters and dog walkers ready to care for your pet while you are away. Just reach out!